- Coding standard for the project is PSR-2
- The project will follow strict object calisthenics
- Any contribution must provide tests for additional introduced conditions
- Any un-confirmed issue needs a failing test case before being accepted
- Pull requests must be sent from a new hotfix/feature branch, not from master.
To install the project and run the tests, you need to clone it first:
$ git clone git://github.com/Ocramius/ProxyManager.git
You will then need to run a composer installation:
$ cd ProxyManager $ curl -s https://getcomposer.org/installer | php $ php composer.phar update
The PHPUnit version to be used is the one installed as a dev- dependency via composer:
Accepted coverage for new contributions is 80%. Any contribution not satisfying this requirement won't be merged.