Simplefit.org • View topic - Hello all new to SF, couple of questions

Hello all new to SF, couple of questions

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

Hello all new to SF, couple of questions

Postby Neilfenstein » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:03 pm

Hello,

I have been reading the forum etc quite a bit and feel I am pretty familiar with the concept so far. Seems like a great bunch of people and a good level of support, I hope to get started soon.

I am currently waiting on the delivery of a door pull up device. I only have a small house and only one door I think will work for pull ups and no place to wrap a towel to do body rows. Is there any other way I can get started with the regime in advance of the pull up device? I have done a few squats to get started as I am snowbarding in month and really wanted to build up some fitness in advance. Any advice would be appreciated.

I am on the south coast of England are there any other British doing this out there?

Just another thought have you got an iphone app I think that it would work really well for tracking your time, reps and progress etc. I have used running and push up apps before and it works out well! I would love to take a look at this in slow time if there are no plans from anyone else here already!

Neil.
Neilfenstein

Postby Viking Dan » Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:32 am

For body rows, place a sturdy broomstick between two chairs (if its not high enough, put books under it.)
Viking Dan

Return to fitness training