Simplefit.org • View topic - Question about week to week cycles

Question about week to week cycles

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

Question about week to week cycles

Postby Jmoney » Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:45 pm

Hi I am new to simple fit, I just completed my first week and I love it! However, I was wondering if you had to wait a day or two in between finishing day 3 and starting day 1 for the next cycle or "week"; or if you could start day 1 of the second cycle the next day. Thank you for your help!
Jmoney

Postby Blkhrtd » Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:24 am

I think it's really up to you and how your body is doing. If you feel great, aren't sore and are motivated to perform the next day, go for it. Because everyone's body is a little different, you may need much less recovery time than other people here. Basically, just listen to your body, it'll let you know.

Just remember though, rest and recovery time are just as important for muscle development as lifting weights and exercising.
Blkhrtd

Postby Jmoney » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am

Thank you for your help! I didn't feel sore, but you are very right about rest being important for muscle development so I think I'm going to wait a day from now on. Thank you again!
Jmoney

Postby court12b » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:27 am

I was just sitting here wondering the same thing. I used to run CF Wod's per the main page so I'm used to a little more density in my week.

Now that I feel like my body is back in the habit of working out I"m trying to decide if I want to put more than 3 days a week into my schedule.

I think I will. Off to the gym for me.

SimpleFit is genius. Thanks again Kevin.
court12b

Return to fitness training