shaking/wondering what the wedding in 4 mos were U thinking?

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

Advanced Member

shaking/wondering what the wedding in 4 mos were U thinking?

Post by NatureDoc » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:49 pm

Hello all!

So I'm experiencing what we in the biz call fatigue.

As I was sitting here watching the Biggest Loser, having already rebounded while I was waiting for my supper to cook, I thought what were those taramata something something that I used to do on simple fit?

So... I did four. In a row. Not push ups. Not squats. But 4 tabata challenges in a row.

First push-ups:
20, 15, 9, 4, 4, 5, 6, 5. SCORE: 4 (68 total)

Second sit-ups**:
11, 10, 10, 9, 9, 8.5*, 8, 8. SCORE: 8 (73.5 total)

* My fiance says 8.5 doesn't count and gets rounded down to 8. I say never mind you fiance, because you're sitting on the couch.

** I could do sit ups until the cows come home. I have said this before on this forum, and made some joke about that taking a long time because I have no cows. Well... I'm moving to a farm, and the owner of the farm raises cows for beef. But I can't see the cows really ever leaving, that is leaving in the manner that they then might come home. So the expression still stands. Translation: I have yet to find an ab challenge that challenges... my... abs... Any ideas?

Third (because clearly that wasn't enough) squats:
As of August 23, 2007: 19, 17, 15, 16, 16, 15, 16, 15. SCORE: 15 (129 total)

Today: 22, 17, 18, 17, 16, 17, 16, 16. SCORE: 16 (139 total)

Forth (because I was still breathing, albeit barely) body row challenge:
83 in five minutes, standing at a 45 degree angle. My previous record was 73 (again in 2007).

Shaking. My heart has finally come back down to resting. That was a good little push there!

So yeah...

Did I mention I am getting married in 4 months? In fact exactly four months tomorrow!!

I'm really excited because my aforementioned couch sitting fiance is going to start a fitness program. Apparently he has a wedding to look good for as well. He's going to do one of the sets of "extreme" home fitness 3 month routines that I have, and I have a feeling I'm going to be a) giving him a lot of massages or b) a lot of unsincere sympathy. I'm pretty proud of him though! He calls it his April fool's day resolution. So he starts this Thursday. I hope his intention is not an April fool's joke.

Anyhoo... gonna go replenish some electrolytes and stretch a bit before bedskies!

Hope all are well and not being afraid to be better than who they were yesterday.

Lactic acid love,