Simplefit.org • View topic - Day 3 Question

Day 3 Question

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

Day 3 Question

Postby nethru » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:09 pm

Newbie here was going to start this up next week. On Day 3 I understand you get 5 minutes to complete the test but when your doing one of the exercises are you suppose to try to achieve that many reps in one set without resting? Say your pull-up goal is 20 can you do 10 rest and then the other 10 and then move onto the push-ups? Don't want to cheat myself and move up to next level when my body really isn't ready for it.

Thanks
nethru

Re: Day 3 Question

Postby smooth » Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Do 10 pull-ups, then 21 push-ups, then 21 squats as quickly as you can counting any rest time taken.

Yes, do all the pull-ups, then all the push-ups and then all the squats. It'll take as long as it takes. If you happen to be under 5 minutes, move up a level.
nethru wrote:Newbie here was going to start this up next week. On Day 3 I understand you get 5 minutes to complete the test but when your doing one of the exercises are you suppose to try to achieve that many reps in one set without resting? Say your pull-up goal is 20 can you do 10 rest and then the other 10 and then move onto the push-ups? Don't want to cheat myself and move up to next level when my body really isn't ready for it.

Thanks
smooth

Return to fitness training