Simplefit.org • View topic - P90X vs SimpleFit?

P90X vs SimpleFit?

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

P90X vs SimpleFit?

Postby linuxguy0481 » Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:30 pm

About six months ago I bought P90X from a private seller. I just now have all the equipment but now not sure which one to start with. I do like the aspect of P90X workout videos. It feels like you have are working out in a gym and you have a personal trainer to guide you. But I hate the time commitment. My main goals are to be stronger and have that ripped look. So when I go swimming I won't be ashamed like I am now. I have also cleaned up my diet.

I don't want to start a flame war. I just want to know if other people have tried out P90X? I am leaning more towards SimpleFit. I have searched the forums but no big discussion with P90X and SimpleFit.
linuxguy0481

Re: P90X vs SimpleFit?

Postby linuxguy0481 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:45 pm

No reply yet? *BUMP*
linuxguy0481

Postby scumdogg » Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:41 pm

I say it would depend on your current fitness level, your history, and how much time you're willing to dedicate. P90X is a huge time commitment (1 hour or more a day for 6 days a week) and most people don't want to, or can't, spend that much time working out. It's also mentally challenging to stay focused when you're working out that often, meaning you stand a better chance of losing interest and quitting. If you're a beginner or haven't worked out in a long time, I would suggest starting out with simplefit, just to get into the swing of things. Simplefit workouts are short so there's not excuse not to do them. They'll also get you used to working out against the clock, if that's something you've never done before. By the time you're at L5 or L6 I think you'd be adequately prepared to jump into P90X. Many people on this board have used simplefit as a springboard into other more advanced programs.
scumdogg

Postby ricoman » Wed May 02, 2012 4:32 am

He "nerver heard" about simplefit?
Is that what he said?
WOW!
ricoman

Postby Bri3626 » Wed May 02, 2012 4:46 am

I find it interesting that we get these people that post random things and can barely write english giving all the advice in the world to fix your fitness problems (assuming you understand wtf they are talking about). Do these guys just surf the internet and find blogs for fun or what? Maybe it's just to be annoying. So odd...
Bri3626

Return to fitness training