Simplefit.org • View topic - Training frequency

Training frequency

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

Training frequency

Postby b4ckf1r3 » Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:20 pm

Hi,

I usually workout 1 out of 2 days, so between each training I take a break. I was wondering if it would be a good idea to do the 3 days in a row and then take a break ?! I don't want to overtrain, I heard that doing different kind of workout with the same muscles work different fibers in the muscles ... I was wondering if the workout 1 would fit with that concept ? any suggestions ?

Thanks
b4ckf1r3

Postby Admin » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:41 am

Try it and see how you feel, depends on your age the amount of sleep you get and nutrition mostly just remember "under recovery" can be just as bad as under training.
Admin
Site Admin

Postby ucffool » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:30 am

Personally, I couldn't do it. I need those breaks between to avoid injury and give my muscles time. This is due to my overall weight (291lbs). Others like hosedragger work out with more frequency, so it will vary.
ucffool

Postby b4ckf1r3 » Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:56 pm

I guess that's a good starting point, I'll try it out and post on the forum later.

I've been following workout 1 for 3 weeks already and I've seen AMAZING results ... I wasn't sure how efficient it would be, now I'm impressed. I like it so much, and appreciate how exhausted I feel after each workout, even if it's not THAT long. Every workout day I can't wait to get home and actually do it so that's why I was wondering ...

I'm 28, 5'9" 210 lbs , get around 7hrs of sleep per night and I try to eat just right :)

I used to weight around 170 lbs 2 years ago so I want to go back there ASAP and I'm ready to workout real hard to achieve my goal, but I was very afraid my muscles would suffer from overtraining

Thank you guys for replying so fast, and thank you Kevin for creating this free, motivating website ... It's saving my life ;)
b4ckf1r3

Postby Admin » Sun Sep 16, 2007 6:32 pm

Glad you like it be sure to spread the word!
Admin
Site Admin

Return to fitness training