I am now into my 6th week of this program (and just want to add that I am enjoying it very much). Anyway, here's my conundrum...
1) I am in my 6th week
2) My times in D2 and D3 are approaching 5minutes, which means move up a level, I believe
3) On all days I need to do assisted pullups (toes on chair behind me) after being able to complete approx 3-5
4) On days 2 & 3 I cannot complete all of the pushups without dropping to my knees to do "girl pushups" (for which I sub 2:1); I can do all of them fine on D1 (probably because it's only 2 at a time)
At this point, I think I would be comfortable moving up to level 2 on D1 (was able to do 20 rounds today), but not so much on D2 and especially not on D3 (despite my times). And the majority (if not all) of the unassisted pullups I can do use the chinup grip as opposed to the pullup grip.
So, do I:
1) Stay at level 1 until I can complete all of the pullups and pushups in an unassisted manner
2) Move up to level 2 to increase the volume of work I am doing (which should make me stronger/more able to complete the exercises, right?)
3) Make up some average or combination between level 1 & 2 until I feel more comfortable to fully move up to level 2?