Simplefit.org • View topic - Weights

Weights

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

Postby durvish » Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:10 am

firedepot wrote:That's the beauty of Simplefit to me. You don't waste your time like the other folks in the gym. Simplefit works. In fact, you can perform this workout anywhere, especially if you have a door gym. You don't have to go to a gym to suceed. That is a myth.

I knock out the program in my garage and save on all those gym fees!
durvish

Postby riot » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:40 pm

durvish wrote:I knock out the program in my garage and save on all those gym fees!

Ditto. Though I got to get an actual bar set up sometime. While using an I-beam (girder) is adequate, I can't really grip it that well.
riot

Postby rob » Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:08 pm

yep i work out in the garage(needs a heater though). i have spent hundreds of dollars i gym fees, over the past ten years and never go guess thats why i look like i do. or i would have a circuit routine to follow but how do you keep your momentum going when you have to wait in line. so now i have a nice bench and a set of adjustable dumbells that do me just fine. but just having them isnt enough i really should be using them :oops: :lol:
so far SF has worked well for me but ive only been at about 4 weeks, however thats 3 weeks longer than the weight lifting lasted :wink:
rob

Previous

Return to fitness training