This is the fastest healthiest way to lose fat and keep it off.
I personally went from 212 to 170 eating like this and never count calories or go hungry.
Every meal you should eat:
* Protein: small amount (palm of hand size) eg. chicken, fish, eggs, or lean grass fed beef
* Carbohydrates: as much fresh non starchy vegetables as you want and a little fresh fruit
* Fat: nuts, avocado, or olive oil (avoid trans fats or hydrogenated oils)
you can expect to lose about 3lbs of fat a week which is the max possible:
if you have lost more than this on other diets you were probably losing:
clearing gi tract (good)
Note: This is not a fad diet, people actually ate like this for millions of years up until the last few thousand and the advent of agriculture.
* (organic) vegetables, fruit, nuts, and seeds.
* (free-range, organic, grass fed) meat
It does not get any more simple than that
More details here
*Speak to your Dr before changing your diet.
Here are some books I really recommend
Paleo Diet: Loren Cordain, Ph.D.
Mastering The Zone: DR Sears Barry PH.D.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests