• View topic - Fitness Quotes

Fitness Quotes

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

Fitness Quotes

Postby Bri3626 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:14 am

Just an interesting thread for me. I like to use a lot of different quotes in my e-mail at work. Bit of promotion for web sites and people I admire. Just thought I'd share and curious if anyone else does the same. This is my current work e-mail quotes. Been there for some time actually. Usually I switch em out monthly but these have been there for over a year.

Favorite quotes:
Meat and vegetable, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch, no sugar. End of subject.

-Coach Glassman

"Don't eat anything with a cartoon character on it."

-Scott Kustes

One day I woke up got out of bed. I stood in front of the mirror and thought, "Who is this fat bastard?"

-Kevin McKay

Postby rookie » Wed May 06, 2009 5:20 pm

I love inspirational quotes, and keep a little file of some that I've seen that I like. Some of these are:

Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character.

T. Alan Armstrong
To the world you may only be one person, but to one person you may be the world
{this is my favorite at the moment}

Unknown Author
You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
Harriet Beecher Stowe:
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hold on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak”
~Thomas Carlysle

enjoy :D

Return to fitness community