• View topic - It took a very long time......

It took a very long time......

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

It took a very long time......

Postby linuxguy0481 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 pm

But I did it. You don't know how many countless hours I spent online researching and even more researching on different workout programs. I even bought P90X and Insanity. Both pretty cheap from a private seller. I plan on selling it soon. There are so many workout programs out there. It really is mind boggling which one to do. A few weeks ago I even thought about going to my local Crossfit Gym and signing up. I would get the student discount. It's so much money for the Crossfit Gyms.

But right now I have decided to do SimpleFit. Then move on to something else more advanced. But not sure what to move onto. Anyways I like SimpleFit because it gives me guidance, how long my workouts need to be and I can do it in the comfort of my own home. Forgot one it saves me money. Thinking more about it I can do Crossfit when I reach the top levels of SimpleFit.

I just wanted to say I'm so glad I found SimpleFit. I'm excited to move forward.

Re: It took a very long time......

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 am

Site Admin

Re: It took a very long time......

Postby boosted » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 am

i saw your post over at reddit. good to see you here! just keep at simplefit. you'll know when you are ready to move on to something harder.

Return to fitness community