Simplefit.org • View topic - endothesis' log

endothesis' log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

endothesis' log

Postby endothesis » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:01 pm

Hey everyone, I found about this site from Fittit on Reddit. I've tried many workouts before but I always end up giving up or losing interest after the first couple of weeks. Hopefully I can stay on this a little longer and work my way up to the advanced workouts. I'm going to be doing this in conjunction with the Couch to 5k routine and in 2-3 months I should be fit and on my way to a healthy life. Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday I'll do the SimpleFit workout; Monday, Wednesday and Friday the C25K routine.

My Stats:
Sex: Male
Height: 174cm (5'8")
Weight: 76kg (168lbs)

Part of the problem with me being unmotivated is that I don't keep track of my progress, and I don't share my results with anyone. Hopefully by posting my results on here and gaining feedback I'll be able to stay interested and finish the program on a good note. I'll post results after each workout as well as my thoughts on how the workout went, and possibly what I could have done better, and my goals for next time.

BEGINNER PROGRAM START
~~ Level 1 ~~
Day 1: Sunday, 18 Dec 2011 - 36 rounds
This was harder than I anticipated. I was going for 40 rounds but I underestimated the difficulty. Particular attention needs to be paid to the pull-ups. Push-ups were OK. Squats were very easy. Considering adding some weights for the squats or increasing the reps. All in all, good first day. :D
endothesis

Re: endothesis' log

Postby endothesis » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Day 2: Tuesday, 20 Dec 2011 - 2:47
Second day of SimpleFit, my lats were still sore from Sunday's workout. I was very happy with my time, perhaps I should have started at Level 2? In any case, I like starting from the beginning, just to get my basic skills and strengths up. Pull-ups were still the hardest thing to do. All my muscles were still sore, so I may rest until Friday before starting Day 3. My hands are also bruising because the bar I use for pull-ups is square and the edges dig into my bones. Will use something to soften the grip from now on. :)
endothesis

Postby endothesis » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:37 pm

Day 3: Friday, 23 Dec 2011 - 1:26
I left the workout for another day (2 days break between Day 2 and Day 3), due to POMS. Felt good today and can't wait to start level 2! I did 5 pull-ups, 10 push ups, 10 squats then 5 pull-ups, 11 push ups and 11 squats. No breaks taken in between. Feeling good. :D
~ LEVEL 1 COMPLETE ~
endothesis

Postby KTG » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 am

Congratulations on a great start!

You, of course, can do it however you want. Just doing it is what counts. But for most of us regulation for the day three test is to do all of the pull-ups, then all of the push-ups, and then all of the squats.
KTG

Postby cheapo » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:31 am

Is that it?

COME BACK!
cheapo

Return to workouts