This week a little discombobulated. Ended up doing D1 on Sun, D2 on Fri, D3 on Sat.
L5D1 - 21 rounds. A little weaker than last week. Really struggling again on the last pull-up sets.
L5D2 - 5:48. Strict 3 minute breaks. All pull-ups. Mostly solid, but push-ups are the weakest. Still, a big improvement from last week.
L5D3 - 10:35. Wow. Pretty weak in every area. Excuses: Did D2 yesterday, so no break. Did a very long hard run yesterday. New routine:
On D3, knowing there was no chance of moving up, I decided to experiment a bit with trying to increase the set size and using the clock for discipline. It didn't go so well, but I think it still a worthwhile approach. I decided to use 1 minute time intervals per set and to try to increase my set sizes from last week, and move towards all pull-ups. The plan was pull-ups: 8-7-6-5 then push-ups 19-17-15. That would have been about 7 minutes of work (1 min per set). The reality was a little worse: Pull-ups 8-7-4-4-3. Push-ups: 19-11-5-5-4-4-3. So I got started OK on the pull-ups, but then faded a bit. I think I can fix this pretty easily over the next few weeks. I'll keep doing it with the 1 min intervals until I can do the reps, then I'll start lowering the time. The Push-ups are a little more desperate. I managed the first 19, but was pretty shot after that. More work required.