Simplefit.org • View topic - Prometheus' workout log

Prometheus' workout log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

Postby prometheus » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:09 pm

lol thanks for the support... I'm not sure if I'd recommend it on a longer workout like D1, but when it's that short then it can't do much harm, and in fact I think it helped me recover a little bit.
prometheus

Postby prometheus » Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:36 pm

L2D2:
untimed
form: 9/10

I was feeling really tired this morning, but I don't think my workout suffered from it too much, and I definitely felt better afterwards. It felt a little harder than it did last week, but my form was still good.

I subbed in a few close grip pushups, as well as a few with one leg off the ground just to make it a little harder, which they did. My pullups were about as perfect as I've ever done them, very slow and full extension at the bottom, and as a result I was struggling a little on the last set, but still completed them all without giving up on form.

I'm hoping to show some improvement on D3 from last week, and then next week is scaled back to L1 to rest.
prometheus

Postby prometheus » Fri Aug 28, 2009 5:32 am

L2D3:
5:46
form: 8/10

Pull-ups: 6, 4, 2, 1
Pushups: 14, 8, 4
Squats: 26

That's a PR for me, which is a great way to end the week. Next week is my rest week, so down to L1. I can definitely use it at this point, since I've been feeling pretty tired on the mornings of my workouts this week. Have a good weekened!
prometheus

Previous

Return to workouts