Simplefit.org • View topic - HeroTime's Log

HeroTime's Log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

HeroTime's Log

Postby HeroTime » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:29 pm

So I guess I should say that I'm 20 years old, I'm male. I'm around 316 pounds :(, and I'm about 5' 9" - 5'10". My current situation, with college has most of my day, mornings and afternoons, in class. As such I'm not going to be working while in school (its hard for me multitask with working hours and getting stuff done for school). So the free time I will have, I want to get into shape. So I've been reading the FAQ and the posts in FAQ, but I was wondering where do I start if I'm just working from home. I'll have no access to a gym, and fairly loose control over food being brought into my home. I'll be taking a bigger effort now to have what I need food wise brought into the rather, than what I want.

My main goal is to lose weight, right now the goal is 50 pounds, then I can reassess what I want to do. I've gotten into the habit of cutting sugar from everything that I know has it added i.e Sodas, coffee and tea are black etc.. I've got a decent amount of space, as well as half a backyard paved, so with decent weather there is fine. I also have a weight bench. Don't really have access to anything for pull ups.

My college is a two story building, it's not big, at all. It's a decent school just small. Three campuses, but mine has no gym or student services, no dorms either.

I want to get fit, so that I'll be able to preform better in Fencing (been doing it for two years), and just using fencing as one more thing to help with being active.
----
I'll be starting with Level 1, Day 1 tomorrow/today (Sept 8th, 2010).
HeroTime

Re: HeroTime's Log

Postby Ruli » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:36 am

welcome to SF hero time!

if you wanna loose weight and get fit, you're definitely at the right place.

as for loosing weight, i recommend you follow the diet that's on the sight - it definitely helps.

as for nothing to pull-ups with, invest in an iron gym. i've got one and it works perfectly!

good luck!!!
Ruli

Return to workouts