Simplefit.org • View topic - E's log

E's log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

E's log

Postby e » Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:16 pm

Hello!
I used the simplefit work out plan a few years back when i was first getting into exercising. it helped me to both get in the right mindset and improve myself. It's been a while now. I've tried a lot of different programs. I've done a lot more running and gotten a lot healthier and in much better shape. However, as weird as this may sound I just got out of boot camp in the navy and am a bit overweight.
I didn't gain or lose much weight at all during boot camp. I am able to do slightly more push-ups coming out of it, but thats about it. But now i've been out for a few weeks and i'm at my a-school, where I will be for several months and i have a lot more freedom. As you can imagine the first thing I did after getting out of boot camp was go to kfc, taco bell, the store and just binge on all that candy and food i had been craving the past 2 months. And its been a junk food fest up until about 5 hours ago when i decided that enough was enough.
I know that it wont be easy to control myself all of the time, but I know that keeping a log like this is extremely helpful.
I don't necessarily plan on using the simplefit work out plan all of the time, but on the days that I can't make it to the gym i definitely plan to incorporate some of the work-out routines into my schedule.

I'm currently 6'2" 217lb.
I have 2 goals. My 1st goal is to get under 200lb by may 1st.
My 2nd goal is to increase the amount of push-ups i can do in 2 minutes from 40 to 70.

I plan to accomplish this through a healthy diet and plenty of exercise. I like a lot of the meal ideas that are posted on this site. I do most of my eating in a galley now, but there is some choice i have in what i eat. I plan on hitting up the salad bar at least twice a day. I will also be using a little optimum nutrition whey protien powder. mainly for breakfast. Other than that the only other thing I will be taking is fish oil.
here's me now.Image

I will hopefully have time tomorrow to start posting an exercise and food log.

I know this isnt exactly like the rest of the logs on this site and i wont be using the simplefit routine too often, but i really like this site and the people have always been helpful. If you have any feedback or questions, please let me know!
e

Re: E's log

Postby cheapo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:47 pm

Way to go posting a photo!
I look forward to updates.
cheapo

Return to workouts