body weight exercises
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 6:22 am
Hi all, I got referred here from reddit and now I'm just looking to gain strength(not hugely interested in maximizing muscle mass).
May 31, 2011-Level 1 Day 1
- I forgot to count my sets, lol, but I think I did about twenty
- didn't have a problem with the workout, but my pull up bar hasn't arrived yet so I had to sub in abs for pullups, don't know how much harder pullups will make it.
- Alternated between regular, triangle, wide, and clapping pushups. If anyone has some other good variations please share
- Drank some protein about 10 minutes later, I was feeling really light headed and hungry during and after the workout
edited to change stars to bullet points
- Senior Member
- Posts: 778
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:47 am
- Location: Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
Hey, welcome aboard.
(You don't have to say why you edited if it is for something trivial.)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest