Simplefit.org • View topic - blouzacc's goals

blouzacc's goals

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

blouzacc's goals

Postby blouzacc » Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:57 pm

Hello all! I'm 26, male, 5'11", about 220 lb (100 kg).

I'm starting Simplefit along side a C25k (Couch to 5K) regimen, plus a slight weight lifting routine on my off-Simplefit/C25k days. Add to that a low-calorie diet, and I'm hoping to be well on my way to sub-200 lbs within the next couple months.

I finished L1D1 this morning. 26 rounds in 20 minutes. I'm probably going to repeat level 1 once or twice, since I'm not very proficient in push-ups, and I also did the pull-ups on a pull-up assist machine.

Any tips from folks who have gotten all the way through yet?
blouzacc

Re: blouzacc's goals

Postby mr_fro2000 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Hi blouzacc! Welcome! U know, 26 rounds in 20 min is actually pretty good... you may be able to move up even this week!

In anycase, you should take a look in the workout section... i believe Mr. Howl is also doing a mix of simplefit (also from L1) and C25k as well. Also browse some of the other workouts... there are plenty of people who went from L1 to beast. Its pretty inspiring.

If you stick to what you described above, you will see results quickly. In those moments feel proud of your accomplishments and also look forward to further achievements... good luck!
mr_fro2000

Re: blouzacc's goals

Postby blouzacc » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:40 am

Thanks Mr. Fro! I started with 26 rounds in 20 minutes on Thursday. Today is Saturday and I am still hurting pretty bad. The squats killed my quads!
blouzacc

Return to Fitness Goals