body weight exercises
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:18 pm
Do I pick a level i think is best suited for me to start out on or do I start with level one and work my way up or what?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1840
- Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:39 pm
start at 1 and progress as you see fit.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:08 pm
- Location: 2433 Clover Drive Mosca, CO 81146
For this, you need to consult with the gym instructor. He can evaluate your physique, temperament and stamina better !
- Posts: 45
- Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:16 am
- Location: Liverpool, UK
Start at one and you won't have to wait long to find your level. Good luck!
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 1:32 am
2. Membership Cost
3. Membership Demographic
4. Extra Services
6. Personal Trainers
7. Group Fitness Classes
9. Type/Quality Of Equipment
10. Cancellation Policy
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2016 9:15 pm
To start yours own workout, first you need to have the guide for your health. According to it, you can start it properly.
All the best.
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:04 pm
Just start a new thread in this forum.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 6 guests