Simplefit.org • View topic - Taifun's log

Taifun's log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

Postby taifun » Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:37 am

Hey all,

I'm still around and working out. Having trouble sparing the time to post on here though. Things are looking a bit better towards next weekend, so you might be seeing more of me then (stop groaning at the back!)
taifun

Postby ucffool » Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:16 pm

You're always welcome. When busy, just update the workout log tool and then you have an easy record you can use to update here when you have more time.
ucffool

Postby taifun » Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:17 am

Ok, stopping in again.

Have been busy the last few weeks preparing for the taekwon-do national championships. My club sent six young athletes, and as their coach I must say I'm absolutely thrilled with their performance. Nothing more satisfying than seeing young people making use of their abilities.

My own training have been suffering a bit due to this, and as I'm preparing for a martial arts grading in december, fitness training will still have to come second to technical training for a while. I do however try to GTG on push ups and pull ups as often as I can, even though I don't follow any protocol. (Can actually do two straight proper dead-hang pull ups, yay!)

I see all the fantastic progress done here and offer you all a pat on the back, and a "good job" greeting!
taifun

Postby taifun » Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:18 am

Hehey,

Seven months and counting! Have been out due to family issues, but getting back into it now. Not sure about how I'm going to go about my training yet, we'll see.

Vbm goaded me into the blogging thing, so I'll put this here to scare up some traffic :)
http://puttinginthework.wordpress.com/

Will post here whenever I do something simplefit-related :)
taifun

Previous

Return to workouts