Hello I first logged in earlier this month, and it took me awhile to get started, but I'm here. I'm 28, 223 lbs, doing push-ups on my knees, I tend to wobble if not fall over on squats, and I'm terrified i'm going to lose my grip and crack my head on the ground with the body rows. For me this is more about being able to do things than getting skinny. Thankfully losing weight is apart of being able to one day do a real pushup, pullup, or dare to dream muscle-up. I've been pretty diligent with the diet and have lost 15 lbs so far. I believe adding the rest should only excellerate this. So here's the plan....
1. To last the whole 20 minutes on L1D1, and continue being diligent with the paleo diet.
2. For the first month to become more comfortable with paleo diet, to do some physical activity 6 days a week whether SF or not.
3. 2nd month, get settled into the 3 day SF workouts, eating, and logging in to the site faithfully.
4. By the end of the 1st qtr - 203 lbs, no sub push-ups, less assisted squats, still faithful in diet, and logging.
5. End of the 2nd qtr - 182 lbs, proper push-ups, proper squats, able to practice negatives for pullups. Faithful again with diet and being accountable on here.
6. 3rd qtr, end of June 2010, 161 lbs, capable of one pull-up(however I can mange ie. grips, kipping, jumping) strong on everything else, diet and log.
7. By September 2010, 140 lbs, able to do, L1D1,2,&3 with no substitutions. Continue to log in regularly, and eat well.
Last edited by jennyfit
on Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.