Simplefit.org • View topic - Brandon's Goals

Brandon's Goals

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

Brandon's Goals

Postby Brandon » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:16 am

I'm not about to set time limits on my progression through the simplefit program, because it's going to take however long it takes. That said, my goals are to:

- To start Coach Rip's Starting Strength program next week in conjunction with simplefit. This will further my GPP for when I transition to full-on crossfit.
- To have a solid freestanding handstand (30s minimum) by the time I complete the simplefit program.
- To have a solid L-sit (60s minimum) by the time I complete the simplefit program.
- Start crossfitting when I exhaust the simplefit program. Either at a scaled level (BrandX) or full-on. This is perhaps the most important goal -- namely, KEEP TRAINING.

Pie-in-the-sky, I'd like to work in some football-specific drills and Pose method running to deliver some smackdown at the annual turkey bowl this year (anyone a football coach?), but I really want to keep my focus on the above four.

A pleasure to be here and part of this community. I'm very happy to have found this site, and I actually feel like crossfitting is within my reach now.
Brandon

Postby Admin » Tue Apr 03, 2007 8:51 am

Outstanding goals!

Welcome
Admin
Site Admin

Return to Fitness Goals