samjackson's progress

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

samjackson
Advanced Member

samjackson's progress

Post by samjackson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:15 am

The scale said 211lbs this morning, down from 220. My electronic body fat calculator put me at 35+% down from a high of 39+% (that's almost obese). That is after 4 weeks of simplefit and fast 5 dieting. Those are gratifying results.

I still do my pull-up assisted, either by jumping or with bands. I'm not planning on going above level 4 until I can do pull-ups unassisted. I want to start ring push-ups, but that really, really irritates my right rotator cuff. That and doing ring dips. Am working to overcome that obstacle. I'm looking to start doing unassisted pull-up after I drop below 200lbs.

My triceps are really becoming developed. And if I look carefully enough I can spot a few bits of a six pack developing under layer of aft I carry around my middle.

In the interest of full disclosure I have to say that I have also been going to a physical therapist 2X week and working out there for about an hour to strengthen my lower back and core muscles. I get a very good workout there as well (lots of instability exercises).

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:08 pm

Outstanding!

For the rotator cuff I have had similar issues and reducing depth for a while seems to help that.