Looks like one of my kids is getting motivated to have a go. He wants to start with me tomorrow.
I went out and bought some 4x4x10. Dug em in 2 feet and layed the concrete today. Got a workout with the posthole digger as i had to go through 2 feet of clay. So my homemade pull up bar is about ready. Might be dry enough by tomorrow.
Minor goals to complete for my gym:
1. figure out how to get a climbing rope put up where I'm at. No trees and the garage is walled in.
2. Make a box for box jumps.
3. Buy the matting for the gym.
4. Get a rower sometime. Really like the one Crossfit recommends.
5. Gonna have to figure out how to set up for Dips too.
"Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak”