Simplefit.org • View topic - Ok goals. I can write some goals

Ok goals. I can write some goals

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

Ok goals. I can write some goals

Postby stephanie » Thu May 31, 2007 5:38 am

I used to be a size 16. I joined weight watchers and learned how to exercise from a personal trainer at the gym. I felt fantastic. I was a size 6; I was strong and beautiful. I quit my desk job to be home with my own children and open a daycare. Bye Bye gym. Bye Bye being able to blow off planning healthy meals by buying good food at the cafeteria. Bye Bye to the motivation of my weight watchers cohorts. My belly is growing. My useless carb intake has increased, because you know I absoluely LOVE potatoes.

So here is my goal. I want to be able to button all my size 6 pants again. I want to feel good and healthy after a meal not bloated then hungry again in an hour. I want to see beautiful tone muscles and be able to do any activity I want without though for whether or not I am up to it. And to be truthful, I want to be proud of myself for accomplishing fitness as well as have my husband be proud of me like he was when I originally lost my weight.

I will noodle with the exercises and begin posting workouts come Monday.
stephanie

Postby volleyball_man » Thu May 31, 2007 7:21 am

Welcome!!!
volleyball_man

Postby ucffool » Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:44 am

Judging by your tone, I have no doubt you are more than capable of accomplishing your goal. I hope simplefit works for you... in just 2 weeks, I've felt a marked improvement in ways I never thought.
Oh, and I love potatoes too... I can't do nutrition like most recommend due to picky eating, but I have been able to finally start controlling portion size. I don't think you will have any issues there though.
ucffool

Postby aussiechick » Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:09 pm

Hi Stephanie

I'm a newbie here to, but wanted to pop in and say Hi and We can do this! Looking forward to seeing you post your workouts come Monday.

Bec
aussiechick

Return to Fitness Goals