Simplefit.org • View topic - My short-term and long-term goals !

My short-term and long-term goals !

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

My short-term and long-term goals !

Postby Hadzo » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:54 pm

I'm just reading a great book about fitness and I've finished the first chapter. It's about motivation, goal setting and the importance of goals. So, to reaffirm my intentions and wishes i decided to write my fitness goals here.

They are divided into 6 categories as such :

1) My ultimate long-term goal : A defined, proportionate body, with visible 6 pack, adequately defined arms, chest and 6 pack, proportional legs to upper body. More energy, healthier lifestyle

2) My 12 months goal : Distinctly visible changes, big decrease in body fat, increase in muscle definition with the less body fat, more energy and more nutrition awareness.
AFFIRMATIONS:
I turn heads when I take off my shirt at the beach, people are stunned and in a positive way. I positively shock friends who haven't seen me in a while, with my physique.

3) My 3 month goal : I'm leaner and more defined at my prom, my clothes fit perfect, i turn heads and recieve compliments. I am advancing and improving my workout plan, and watching my nutrition.

4) My weekly goal : I'm sticking to my plan, I'm advancing every week and increasing the difficulty of my workout. I'm healthier, and full of energy.

5) My daily goal : I get up early in the morning, at 7 o'clock, do my workout, rest, and eat healthy. I go to school, I don't smoke, i watch my eating ( no junk food ), I get home from school, do my workout, rest and go to bed early.

6) Beating my personal best : Every day i push the envelope and try that bit harder.

Well thats it.. It's a great motivational tool and explains why some other methods fail or are doomed from start.. example : Diets ( as in low calory intake and no workout) ..
Hadzo

Postby volleyball_man » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:28 pm

Focus on 4 and 5. Some of those are dangerous paths...
volleyball_man

Postby colabody » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:36 pm

You really have a lot of goals in your life. Hope you will conquer everything. Good Luck
colabody

Return to Fitness Goals