Simplefit.org • View topic - BigLee's Log

BigLee's Log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

BigLee's Log

Postby biglee » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:49 am

I've recently come across this site while looking for circuit training. I've never tried cicruit training before and thought this site looked interesting. At first I thought the routine seemed like it wouldnt be too challenging. I consider myself to be in ok shape so I decided to start out with level 4. Today was my first workout, it was pretty fun and challenging. I worked up a good sweat. A very good sweat. I did 32 rounds.

I will try to post up some before measurements later on today.
Is it a good idea to continue going to the gym twice a week to help preserve muslce mass? I'm around 194 pounds and have no idea what my body fat is. This seems like a very good routine to try and get cut up. I'm looking to achieve a six pack on my 21st birthday... which is December 14. I will need all of yall's help and encouragment.

I hope my pictures are not considered inappropriate, if so please tell me and it will be deleted.
biglee

Postby cheapo » Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:36 pm

Personally, I don't have a problem with your pics, but you do seem to wear your pants very low on your waist. :p

I don't think you'll lose muscle mass doing this workout.
cheapo

Postby biglee » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm

It was to get a better picture of my lower "abs". I'll fix the picture to be more tasteful tomorrow,I'm tired right now, just got out of work and hav to wake up early for school. Do you think I should continue going to the gym? Maybe just once a week? What bodyfat would you say it looks lik I am?
biglee

Postby biglee » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:15 am

I did day 2 this morning. It seemed a little easy. I didn't rest the full 3 minutes between sets, I didn't need it... Is that ok? I also didn't time the workout. I just focused on perfect form and good ROM. I'll be hitting the gym later on today. I'll be posting my workout here just to keep track.
biglee

Postby biglee » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:12 am

Today was L4D3, I had a time of 4.50..07 It was harder than I thought it was going to be. I'm anxiously waiting for L5 to start.
biglee

Postby Ruli » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:22 pm

biglee wrote:I didn't rest the full 3 minutes between sets, I didn't need it... Is that ok?

that is fine, as
Speed should not come from fast movements, but rather from less rest between exercises
Ruli

Postby biglee » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 am

Today was L5D1, I did 26 rounds. I love Day1's they hurt so good :)
biglee

Return to workouts