Thanks again Ruli!
I hope that you are going well too!
Here is my result today:
3/3/2010 L1 - D2
1) 2 pull ups, 6 push ups and 10 squats
2) 1 pull ups + 3 x Negative pull ups, 6 push ups and 10 squats
3) 6 x Negative pull ups, 6 push ups and 10 squats
4) 6 x Negative pull ups, 6 push ups and 10 squats
5) 6 x Negative pull ups, 6 push ups and 10 squats
Completed in about 7 mins without rest time (about 3 minutes).
My elbow really hurt in the second set so switched to negatives.
I was thinking that I have been going at this as best I can for 10 weeks now, trying to do the hardest versions of the exercises I can. I think that as I am on level one I cant go down a level to rest every fourth week. I may try just body rows next week and use D1 as more of a cardio day etc. Just to give my elbows a rest from my full body weight.
On D1 I will focus on as many reps as posssible instead of aiming for one a minute like I have recently and see if I can beat my PB for reps from a month or so ago. Friday I will do it as normal and if previous times are an example probably manage under 5 minutes but will still not level up.
Again making the focus as just a less intense version before I injure myself irrepairably (sp)!
What do you guys think?