Pullups: 8, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1
Pushups (with perfect pushups): 14, 6, 6, 3, 3, 1
Squats: 26, 7
50 second plank and PST work after.
Some things of note during today's workout:
* 8 consecutive pullups. PR +2. Never to failure. Finished the pullups in about 1:30. Better than I expected.
* I hit a wall with the pushups. Had to rest about 30 seconds between splits. I am encouraged by this because I feel that so far the development of my pulls (and as a result my back) has outpaced everything else.
* Pushup groups of 3 were to failure.
* I'm not sure if the pushups are harder with the perfect pushup apparatus (they probably are because of the increased depth). I struggle with increasing the reps but it feels easier to keep good form with them.
* First time I had to split squats up.
Overall I did a little worse than I expected. I did better with the pullups but a lot worse on the pushups than I expected. It looks like I'll need couple of weeks at this level but I expected as much.