Friday, May 25, 2007 - Stage 2, Day 1: 31 sets
- Sweet! Got 9 unassisted pullups! Not only that, but on the downward motion, I'm able to just sit dead with my arms at 90' or even higher. Full power through the whole down motion too. I'm lovin' it!
- Closing in on the 30s/set. I had 10 sets in just over 5m, and 20 at 13 minutes. Actually increased my pace on the third set of ten from the second. Good sign.
- Challenged my buddy to match that for tomorrow. I think he might manage it, because he's able to do way more unassisted pullups, so his pace isn't slowed by the 3x pullups in later sets.
- Used jump squats for the last about 8 sets. Actually felt very nice, kinda worked out the soreness in my legs. But now that I'm sitting, it's back :P
- Also played about 85m of soccer tonight. Quick team made up of small little cheap-shot artists, so I had a fun night chasing them and then not getting calls made when they'd punch me in the head or put me into a headlock (at 6'5, it takes determined effort for a man who is 5'8 to put me into a headlock... and still no call)