Simplefit.org • View topic - ReconFit's Training Log

ReconFit's Training Log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

ReconFit's Training Log

Postby reconfit » Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:41 am

What's going on guys? I will use this as my workout log in order to help stay motivated. Today was Day 1 for me, 34 rounds of Level 1, Day 1. I feel like I could have easily completed a lot more if I hustled a little bit harder. I am confident I will be on Level 2 next week but we will see.

A little background info on myself, about 4 years ago, I weighed 256lbs and as of today, 208lbs. My weight loss has been a very very long battle because i did not workout consistently nor keep my diet in check this entire time. Starting in January of this year, I buckled down and began cleaning up my diet consistently and working out at least 3-4 times a week. I began training BJJ at that point and intermittent fasting...(anywhere from 12-24 hours of fasting).

So, 1/5/2011, I weighed 235lbs. Today, 208lbs.

I decided to try out Simplefit due to time restraints with a full-time job, attending college classes, and BJJ practice. Busy busy schedule, but I can do it.

Anyways, I look forward to improving my fitness and my grappling game using Simplefit.
reconfit

Re: ReconFit's Training Log

Postby reconfit » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:42 am

2min 57 secs for Day 2...time to progress to level 2 next week.

Was extremely busy all this week...did not get to go to BJJ practice at all...not good...competition coming up on August 13.
reconfit

Postby reconfit » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:52 am

Pictures to see where I started:

And where I stand as of now:

reconfit

Postby reconfit » Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:43 am

1min 56secs for Day 3, Level 1.

Pullups: 8 in a row then 1 with about 10 secs rest then the final pullup directly into 21 pushups right into 21 squats. Definitely gets the heart pumping. I have BJJ practice in about an hour so this help grease everything!

Tuesday will be bumping up to Level 2.
reconfit

Return to workouts