Simplefit.org • View topic - Some questions

Some questions

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

Some questions

Postby Rooket » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:13 am

Hey all,

I`m new here and got some questions. I got some weights at home. Can someone tell me is it better to workout with weights or without weights? Is it better to combine? I want to be strong, but not full of muscles. Can you guys give me some workouts with that I be stronger, but not change my body too much. I don`t want to be like this guy:

What be with my muscles when I get old?
Last edited by Rooket on Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rooket

Re: Some questions

Postby cheapo » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:16 am

I was going to ban you, because your post indicates a complete lack of understanding of what this site is about...but, what the hell, I'll bite:
If you don't want to look like that guy, don't worry about it. Leaving aside the fact that it's a heavily doctored image, you don't get to look like a professional body builder without radical lifestyle changes and years of effort. If you start a fitness regimen and find that your muscles are getting too big (and your gold shoes are too tight and your wallet is too small for all your money), you can always change course. The important thing is that you start!
cheapo

Re: Some questions

Postby Rooket » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:45 am

cheapo wrote:I was going to ban you, because your post indicates a complete lack of understanding of what this site is about...but, what the hell, I'll bite:
If you don't want to look like that guy, don't worry about it. Leaving aside the fact that it's a heavily doctored image, you don't get to look like a professional body builder without radical lifestyle changes and years of effort. If you start a fitness regimen and find that your muscles are getting too big (and your gold shoes are too tight and your wallet is too small for all your money), you can always change course. The important thing is that you start!

Thank you for your answer and thanks that you didn`t ban me. I started today with the SimpleFit exercise and stoped training with weights. Can you delete this topic, it`s annoying?
Rooket

Return to workouts