It took a very long time......

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

linuxguy0481

It took a very long time......

Post by linuxguy0481 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 pm

But I did it. You don't know how many countless hours I spent online researching and even more researching on different workout programs. I even bought P90X and Insanity. Both pretty cheap from a private seller. I plan on selling it soon. There are so many workout programs out there. It really is mind boggling which one to do. A few weeks ago I even thought about going to my local Crossfit Gym and signing up. I would get the student discount. It's so much money for the Crossfit Gyms.

But right now I have decided to do SimpleFit. Then move on to something else more advanced. But not sure what to move onto. Anyways I like SimpleFit because it gives me guidance, how long my workouts need to be and I can do it in the comfort of my own home. Forgot one it saves me money. Thinking more about it I can do Crossfit when I reach the top levels of SimpleFit.

I just wanted to say I'm so glad I found SimpleFit. I'm excited to move forward.

Admin
Site Admin

Re: It took a very long time......

Post by Admin » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:19 am

Cheers

boosted

Re: It took a very long time......

Post by boosted » Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:48 am

i saw your post over at reddit. good to see you here! just keep at simplefit. you'll know when you are ready to move on to something harder.