Hmmm, didn't see you post this but I can throw a few opinions in on this one heh.
1. Good place to start for a beginner.
2. Good place to start for anyone laid off from their sport/program
3. good adjunct to a sport and allows progression into more crosstraining workouts
4. Teaches discipline for a beginner.
5. Promotes fitness and improvement of fitness.
6. Decreases the effects of aging and the associated diseases that come with it. (of course most any sport does this but hey its Simplefit we are talking about)
7. These three exercises alone can prepare the novice to intermediate athlete for doing Crossfit as they are staple exercises of that program. (how many times have you seen someone in a gym look truly fit and not able to do that many pullups? I've seen a lot)
8. If done right it should be injury free.
9. Promotes strength, endurance, improves metcons, improves flexibility somewhat.
10. Best part- Cost is minimal, easy to do, allows for increasing difficulty to improve which further boosts the confidence of the user.
11. Boosts brain power (say what?). yep I said it. Multiple studies out there show that exercising regularly increase your ability to reason, remember, and concentrate. Simplefit is an excellent program to further improve your brain cells.
To the naysayers:
Whats the problem? This program is an excellent introduction into fitness and I challenge anyone to do it regularly and as Kevin prescribes http://www.simplefit.org/workout.html
. You will improve if you put effort into it. You want to be a bodybuilder, powerlifter, marathoner? Why are you considering Simplefit? There are a ton of tried and proven training programs for those. If thats what you want go find the experts in those programs and train for your sport. Want a good adjunct for your sport that improves conditioning, endurance, and develops discipline? Try Simplefit. Try Crossfit.