Simplefit.org • View topic - Khute's Workout Log

Khute's Workout Log

body weight exercises

Moderator: cheapo

Khute's Workout Log

Postby Khute » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:30 am

Stumbled across this site quite awhile ago, but just decided to give it a go this week. I have never had much upper body strength but have recently started doing push-ups to increase it. I have had some success, but lack consistency, likely due to the lack of a plan. This site has now provided the plan, so we will see how it goes. I will also be swimming and cycling as cardio to suppliment. I plan to try real pull-ups unless it becomes clear that isn't going to work. I can do a couple now with great difficulty, so I am guessing that will be my challenge. Gonna start from level 1 and go from there.

Current
Weight: 226
Chest: 42"
Waist: 40"
Hips: 39"
Bicep: 13.5"
Diet: Alot of crap

Goals
Weight: 205 (Secondary goal, I want to be leaner and stronger, whatever weight I accomplish that at is fine)
Chest: Bigger
Waist: Smaller
Hips: Smaller
Bicep: Bigger
Diet: Less crap

Week 1 (July 1 - July 8 )
L1D1: 28 Reps (Doing 1 pullup at a time was easier than expected, it did become more difficult in the last few reps)
L1D2: 4:13
L1D3: 3:98
Last edited by Khute on Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Khute

Re: Khute's Workout Log

Postby KTG » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:29 am

That's a great start on level 1, especially with the pull-ups. It looks like you should be able to make pretty quick work of level 1. Welcome onboard!
KTG

Postby barefootkilt » Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:45 pm

I agree with KTG. Great start. Have fun with the program.
barefootkilt

Postby Khute » Wed Jul 18, 2012 2:26 pm

Thanks for the comments.
I had finished week 1 day 3 in a pretty decent time, but I think (know) I cheated on the pull-ups, I also went on vacation, and while I planned to keep it up, it did not work out (neither did the not eating crap thing). So I will be doing week one again.
Khute

Return to workouts