Simplefit.org • View topic - Community

Community

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

Community

Postby DR03K » Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 am

Morning,

Is anyone still actively moderating these forums / building on the community here?
What's the future plans for simplefit?

It seems such a shame that this routine isn't promoted more.
Would be cool for people to share their transformations for instance to motivate others.

I know previously cheapo did this and it created a lot of attention!
Is the simplefit routine perfect or can it be tweaked?

After several years of it being around on the forums, has any fundamental observations been made?
e.g.. Ditch the squats in favour of some direct core work and step up the cardio on off days? HIIT perhaps for best results?

The forums feels a bit stagnated, any thoughts on migrating over to a newer platform such as wordpress for instance?
I understand that things are pretty much run on a shoe-string budget, but surely if some interest was generated then things could be pushed forward with the help of contributions and donations?

Who's responsible for the mobile app? Is that an official simplefit app?
This needs work, needs social media integrated along with direct logging with the website..

Would be interesting to hear people’s thoughts?
DR03K

Re: Community

Postby Admin » Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:22 am

Sounds great any volunteers?

I have a full time job and 3 kids I gave simplefit a big push from 2006 on but to much other stuff going on.

Simplefit may remain one of the Internets hidden gems....
Admin
Site Admin

Postby DR03K » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:13 am

I can definitely volunteer time, if this is something of interest to you and the general community.. I definitely dont want to step on any toes.

I work in IT, predominantly with databases however I have dabbled in some wordpress deployments and know the backend reasonably well.

Anyhow it would be interesting to see what contributions the rest of the community can bring to the table.

Whether it being technical or non technical.

Graphics designer, App developers.... even contributions from seasoned veterans of simplefit! It would be awesome to see some testimonials and transformations.
DR03K

Postby Admin » Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:52 am

I think this biggest benefit is just sincere testimonials of how good simple fit works in social media.
Admin
Site Admin

Return to fitness community