• View topic - why we come back to simplefit

why we come back to simplefit

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

why we come back to simplefit

Postby Admin » Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:52 am

90% of People come hear to lose fat but then find something else here as well.

I would say most people keep coming back because it is fun, the challenge is addicting and makes them feel great.

Who else has had this our similar experience?
Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Site Admin

Postby volleyball_man » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:24 am

The thing I was attracted to was how "short" the workouts seemed to be. Then I did one and - like so many have said - it kicked my tail! So I came back for more.

Now what keeps me coming back are my progress and the progress of others.

Awesome stuff!

Postby ucffool » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:03 am

Came here to get healthier, and got the chance to do something I never have before... a pull-up. Not there yet, but I'm still going to try. AT 28, I saw the risks of diabetes looming and I didn't want to end up like that, when I can do something now.
I also started because it was 3 full-body exercises, do almost anywhere, and required less than 30 minutes. Going to a gym, working with machines, driving for as much or longer than I workout... these are all things that will frustrate me and stop me completely.

Postby aussiechick » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:10 pm

I love the simplicity of the workouts and equipment needed. The workouts are quick but feel effective and its easy to measure progress and therefore stay motivated. And the workouts are just plain fun. Usually after a few weeks of one type of workout I am starting to get bored but these just get better and better and I'm still on Level 1.

But most of all I love the friendly encouraging atmosphere here, thats why I keep coming back. I haven't seen one negative post on here.

Postby NatureDoc » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:44 pm

I don't like working out at gyms. I like doing my own thing, where it's just me against me. So I love stuff I can do at home. Simplefit is challenging, versatile (you can pretty much take it anywhere and is good for any level of fitness), motivating, simple, convenient. Oh and the members and administrators are encouraging, intelligent and witty. The community is unparalleled. Oh and our mascot is a prarie dog looking suspicous. I mean how good is that?
Advanced Member

Return to fitness community