Simplefit.org • View topic - Start simplefit this week

Start simplefit this week

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

Start simplefit this week

Postby ACtheStud » Mon May 31, 2010 10:50 am

I have decided to start SimpleFit this week. Have been doing The Paleo Diet for 10 days. Currently reading Primal Blueprintalso. My current weight is 317 pounds and have a goal weight of 225. I found crossfit a couple years ago in Men's Health I think. I am pumped and can't wait for the journey. Joined SimpleFit website because when the going gets toug for me I quit so was hoping to get support from a community of others that have the same struggles...thanks to the creator of this sight and wish me luck!
ACtheStud

Postby ACtheStud » Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:14 pm

Did 1st simple fit workout yesterday....decided to do workout number so I could hang out with my wife n child at the pool. It went real well...I have substituted lat pulldown b/c I have no way to do jump pullups or inverted rows. I do 3 pull downs for 1 pull up...is that a good ratio to make up for the pull up....also did 5 sets of seated cable rows and some bi/tri on the end of the workout. Very sore today...plan on getting a run walk workout in today and I am doing a core circuit 3-4 days a week in the morning before. Still doing the paleo diet...going well!
ACtheStud

Return to Fitness Goals