Simplefit.org • View topic - 4 days a week?

4 days a week?

body weight workout

Moderator: cheapo

4 days a week?

Postby bige » Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:25 am

So with my schedule I can get to the gym on Wednesdays and Thursdays as well as Saturdays and Sundays. 2 days of exercise, a day off, then 2 more days of exercise.

Want to do simplefit, but can't see how I can get it into my schedule. Should I pass on it, just do regular weight training until my schedule changes in December? Or is there a different but similar approach I could use.

Advice? Point me in a direction? Anything?

Oh, and home training is unlikely - the gym is a 3 minute walk from my front door, 4 if the elevator is slow. Besides, not in NA, shipping for a door gym would be high and they won't work on the door frames here.

Thanks!
bige

Re: 4 days a week?

Postby G-Money » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Bige,

I would suggest you do your Simplefit Day 1 workout on Wednesday. Sprint on Thursday. The rest depends on your interest/motivation. Either way, you can do Simplefit Day 2 on Saturday and either tough out Day 3 on Sunday or if progressing through levels doesn't matter to you, then go ahead and do maybe some isolation exercises if that's your thing or maybe hit some deadlifts, overhead presses, dips, etc. or you can just rest.
G-Money

Return to fitness training