Here are some healthy tips
- Drink plenty of water. Green tea. Water + lemon (cleansing, great for your digestive system, skin)
- Eat natural foods, organics are great.
- Aim to start your day out with a fiber & protein packed breakfast for energy.
- Eat smaller portions of food more often, instead of larger portions less often.
- For exercise, you could try a daily walk (great to burn fat and keep in shape), a work out dvd, yoga or pilates, joining a gym if you can, biking, etc. Stay active daily.
- Also avoid: Diet soda or any diet drinks, artificial colors/sweeteners, white flour, too much sugar, overly processed foods.
- To help you stay full, go for foods rich in fiber & protein along with plenty of fruits & vegetables.