• View topic - Some things I didn't understand.

Some things I didn't understand.

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

Some things I didn't understand.

Postby wittyism » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:39 am

"Do the 3 different workouts (days 1, 2, 3) 3 times each week (e.g. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)"

I dont get how this works. I have to do Day 1 workout three times a week? So do it three times a day? Or only do Day 1 workout once a week, Day 2 once a week, and Day 3 once a week?

Also, how do you know when to move up to the next level, what kind of times should you be aiming for?

Is there a minimum of weeks that are suggested before switching to the next level. For example, do a level for at least two weeks or is one week enough?

Re: Some things I didn't understand.

Postby Bri3626 » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:26 pm

It's a pretty "simple" program. Just start your week off with day 1. then do day 2 then do day 3. Choose your level. If you get under 5 minutes on day 3 advance your level. For example:

First Week
[Monday] Level 1 Day 1 or L1D1: 20 rounds
[Wednesday] L1D2: 12 minutes
[Friday] L1D3: 8 minutes

In the above example you stay on Level one because you didn't get under 5 minutes. You can choose the days you do each but it is recommended you complete them in order. The goal really is to start out soft, each week beat your previous score on each workout, then advance when you beat the five minutes. For example:

Second Week

L1D1: 22 rounds
L1D2: 11 minutes
L1D3: 4:50

In the 2nd week because you broke 5 minutes you get to move to level 2. Good luck!

Return to fitness community