• View topic - Feature request: Link to homepage

Feature request: Link to homepage

body weight exercise community

Moderator: cheapo

Feature request: Link to homepage

Postby monkeyfunky » Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:26 am

It would be nice to have a link back to the homepage from the phpBB forum.

Re: Feature request: Link to homepage

Postby cheapo » Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:20 am

I second this request.

A little history:
The Forum used to have a SimpleFit banner (that was also a link to the main site) where we now have a phpBB banner. Then we had a crash and Kevin never reinstated the SF banner.

Kevin, if you're reading this, can you also implement my requests listed here.

cheapo wrote:The breadcrumb navigation ("Board indexsimplefitworkout logs") is odd. Clicking on either "Board index" or "simplefit" takes you to the homepage of the forum, but the "simplefit" link takes you to a homepage that is missing the supplemental navigation links ("View unanswered posts • View unread posts • View new posts • View active topics")

cheapo wrote:Hey Kevin, how about adding anchors to each of the entries on list of SimpleFit rules? That way, when someone asks "Do I do SF on consecutive days or every other day?" I can give them a link directly to the relevant rule.

cheapo wrote:Another tweak: how about standardizing the capitalization of the forum categories? At present only "Nutrition" and "Fitness Goals" use title case. The others are all lower case.

Also, in the header on the main site, "bodyweight Exercises" is capitalized just like that.

Return to fitness community