Simplefit.org • View topic - testimonials

testimonials

body weight Fitness Goals

Moderator: cheapo

Postby samjackson » Wed May 02, 2007 9:30 am

I think the first testomonial should be to you, Kevin, for thinking through the simplefit methodology, from information gathered from crossfit and other research you've done. It's been said before but is worth saying again,"Thankyou!".

Second, for me the most important thing is that I am working out hard, again, after slacking off for many years. At 48 years old, I see a way to achieve, and stay, at a relatively high fitness level for as long as my body can sustain the effort. I have an excitement and enthusiasm for fitness, which I haven't had for a long time. I look forward to moving towards more higher intensity and variation in the workouts asmy weight drops and my level of fitness increases.

Additionally, the newness of this site give us the opportunity to create a new community based on some truly revolutionary ideas of what fitness, strength and healthy nutrition really mean to us.

Jack
samjackson
Advanced Member

Postby Guest » Sat May 05, 2007 12:01 pm

samjackson wrote: I have an excitement and enthusiasm for fitness, which I haven't had for a long time. I look forward to moving towards more higher intensity and variation in the workouts asmy weight drops and my level of fitness increases.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Jack!

Postby volleyball_man » Wed May 16, 2007 6:43 am

Ok
Last edited by volleyball_man on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
volleyball_man

Postby fizzleboink » Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:20 am

I'm 21 years old and have been physically active all my life, playing sports and lifting weights. I used to spend hours and hours in the gym. I saw results, but it was very difficult to keep motivated and to find the time. I'd usually end up sick or injured after a certain amount of time and I'd have to start the process all over again.

With the Simplefit program all of this changed. It takes a very little amount of time out of your week, is fun, and very invigorating. My body has never looked and felt this good before. I've never had such a balanced body composition before either. I've been doing the program for a few months now and I haven't looked back.

Kevin is practically a personal coach to me as well, always answering my questions and commenting on my progress in a very prompt manner. Not too shabby for a total cost of $0.
fizzleboink

Return to Fitness Goals