Looks like one of my kids is getting motivated to have a go. He wants to start with me tomorrow.
I went out and bought some 4x4x10. Dug em in 2 feet and layed the concrete today. Got a workout with the posthole digger as i had to go through 2 feet of clay. So my homemade pull up bar is about ready. Might be dry enough by tomorrow.
Minor goals to complete for my gym:
1. figure out how to get a climbing rope put up where I'm at. No trees and the garage is walled in.
2. Make a box for box jumps.
3. Buy the matting for the gym.
4. Get a rower sometime. Really like the one Crossfit recommends.
5. Gonna have to figure out how to set up for Dips too.