A PDF summary of the program would be very helpful.

Forums Fitness training A PDF summary of the program would be very helpful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Viking Dan
    Participant

Maybe with a printable log at the end.

Just a thought.

imported_Admin
    Participant

I can barley afford to keep this site going with current ad revenue so if I make a pdf that reduces traffic it could be the end of simplefit. I actually lose money on this site.

Viking Dan
    Participant

Admin wrote:

I can barley afford to keep this site going with current ad revenue so if I make a pdf that reduces traffic it could be the end of simplefit. I actually lose money on this site.

Sorry to hear that. You’re doing a great service here.

I mention it because the pages with the workouts aren’t formatted well for printing.

Love what you’ve done here.

Amok
    Participant

Admin wrote:

You should open for donations :) via paypal or something.

imported_Admin
    Participant

pay pal is kevintmckay @ gmail.com any help is much appreciated.

stizzorm
    Participant

Kevin, I don’t know how feasible it would be to make a hard copy, but there’s enough solid info here that you could at least get something for your efforts. Simplefit comes up a lot, but hasn’t made the mainstream. To me it seems that this is due to the J.C. Hise (breathing squat guy) phenomenon (warning-bad paraphrase): No one wanted to use my system because I wasn’t selling them anything. Simplefit is great, and would make a very nice book, especially to lend out to people who ask for advice.

imported_Admin
    Participant

Yeah, a simplefit book would be a good thing. I just don’t have the time to write it…..

imported_Admin
    Participant

maybe we could do a simplelfit community collaborative book that could be sold on the site to help pay for simplefit network and server maintinance.

If anybody is interested in participating let me know.

stizzorm
    Participant

I haven’t been back on the program for long, and I’m not advanced or anything, but I’m in. I’d also be willing to assist with editing.

Amok
    Participant

I’m new to simplefit and don’t really know much about it, but if you need help, then I’m in!

Ruli
    Participant

count me in as well. been doing this for a year now and planning to make this a way of life!!!

scumdogg
    Participant

I’d like to help out as well.

imported_Admin
    Participant

Amok is off to a good start maybe we could post his initial word doc to a location where multiple people can contribute like googe docs any ideas?

scumdogg
    Participant

Google docs works for me. When we have a final version I can convert to PDF if needed.

Amok
    Participant

I use open office, and when i convert to google docs it totally screws up the layout of the file and all the hyperlinks disapear..

But i can for shure share my work! open office converts to pdf in 2 clicks :)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.