I’ve been randomly using the bodyweight exercises over the past few weeks, and now that I’ve figured out where I’m at with modifications and substitutes I’m ready to start keeping track of my progress. Here’s my starting points:
Next week shoot for 3 reps for every 1 rep for each substitution. I didn’t think I could hack that but my times are lower than they should be and wall push ups are getting easier. I should be on my knees for those soon!
The 3 for every one was harder than I thought, so I may stick with this for a few weeks. I doubt at this point I’m capable of completing L1D3 in its entirety at this number of reps, but I wont know obviously until Thursday.
I’m going to do at least one more week like this because I struggled to get through this and I’d at least like to do the 63 wall push ups in two sets before moving to knee pushups(I can do 5 in a row now hey!)