Brandon’s Goals

Forums Fitness Goals Brandon’s Goals

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brandon
    Participant

I’m not about to set time limits on my progression through the simplefit program, because it’s going to take however long it takes. That said, my goals are to:

– To start Coach Rip’s Starting Strength program next week in conjunction with simplefit. This will further my GPP for when I transition to full-on crossfit.

– To have a solid freestanding handstand (30s minimum) by the time I complete the simplefit program.

– To have a solid L-sit (60s minimum) by the time I complete the simplefit program.

– Start crossfitting when I exhaust the simplefit program. Either at a scaled level (BrandX) or full-on. This is perhaps the most important goal — namely, KEEP TRAINING.

Pie-in-the-sky, I’d like to work in some football-specific drills and Pose method running to deliver some smackdown at the annual turkey bowl this year (anyone a football coach?), but I really want to keep my focus on the above four.

A pleasure to be here and part of this community. I’m very happy to have found this site, and I actually feel like crossfitting is within my reach now.

imported_Admin
    Participant

Outstanding goals!

Welcome

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.