can this training program help me gain muscle?

Forums Fitness training can this training program help me gain muscle?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wolvez
    Participant

hey all , im new here , i cant have access to gym .

i’m 22 years old , about 137 lbs ( 62 kgs) , 5’9 height ,

i noticed that most of the guys want to LOSE weight , but im looking forward to GAIN weight and muscle.

can i achieve this using this simplefit workout plan?

imported_Admin
    Participant

You will gain muscle but it will be lean tight mass, if you want to get big and puffy like a body builder this is the wrong place for you. This workout will get you lean and ripped like a boxer or navy seal, because it is functional training not big and puffy.

imported_Admin
    Participant

You will gain muscle but it will be lean tight mass, if you want to get big and puffy like a body builder this is the wrong place for you. This workout will get you lean and ripped like a boxer or navy seal, because it is functional training not big and puffy.

imported_Admin
    Participant

imported_Admin
    Participant

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.