davish log

Forums Workouts davish log

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    davish
    Participant

Just started monday 4-1-13 really like the routines and the fact that you are only competing against yourself.

L1D1 43 rounds pushed myself just enough,first workout in a while.(quite a while) I do my pullups as strict as possible. felt good im an older guy so not adding much to this for a week or two.

L1D2 28-26-27-26-25 2′ 12″ total — did a little extra afterward but not much L1D3 tomorrow. Enjoy reading other posts but need a few more people going at it im looking forward to my first “judgement” Let you know tomorrow

davish
    Participant

L1D3 You just dont know about beating the 5 minute mark been thinking about it just wanting to make sure i move up and….. 1’54” felt good but over thought the workout. it felt like i didnt breathe for the whole time. messed around for another 10 minutes of exercise. slow and steady. level 2 here i come

brmc72
    Participant

Nice work! Looks like you’ll probably breeze through the first couple of levels. It gets hard quick though :)

KTG
    Participant

Welcome on board. That is a great start!

davish
    Participant

Hey, thanks guys didnt have much time yesterday but i made sure i had enough time to workout. a day late on posting but here i am L2D1 36 rounds felt much better, more comfortable. a strict chin up at the beginning and a strict chin up towards the end look totally different but i try to keep it correct. am trying to get my eating back on track. sore muscles in my upper back and legs so something is working. see ya tomorrow

davish
    Participant

L2D2 42 38 34 32 31 2’57” didn’t have to go to work today so I worked on house outside came in cold and worked out which is why I think my times improved as I went on. But I did try to beat the previous round each time did a couple other exercises afterwards but still on the easy side. L2D3 is next

davish
    Participant

L2D3 2’47” felt good so next week I will add some exercise on days 2 & 3 or on the off days exercised on the 12th but a little late posting level 3 next

davish
    Participant

4-15-13 Level 3 day 1 was hoping for 30 and got 32 Last 2 were tough and got them right at time A nice workout Need to start adding a little more exercise AND get my eating under control

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.